I am sure there are people who have questions regarding the Corregidor International Half-Marathon. What are the logistics? The accomodations? The ferry trip?
Here is some info as provided by the organizers. This was taken from the email that you should receive after you register.
Race Registration inclusions:
- Roundtrip ferry to and from Corregidor
- Full lunch buffet on race day
- Race bib w/ RFID timing chip
- 2011 CIHM Race singlet
- 2011 CIHM Race sling bag
- 2011 CIHM Finisher’s Medallion (or a 10k Achiever Medal)
- R.O.X. Runners’ Briefing (Dec 3 and 4)
- 2011 CIHM Champions Party featuring a top band back-to-back with a rave party (Dec 10, Saturday night)
- 2011 CIHM Finisher’s Certificate
Ferry and Room Reservations Procedures:
1) After completing registration for the race, immediately contact Sun Cruises at 8346857/8346858/5275555 loc 4511 or 4512 to book for your ferry trip schedules.
2) Indicate the desired trip schedule:
From Manila to Corregidor
a) Overnight – departure on Dec 9 @ 11:00am
b) Day trip – departure on Dec 10 @ 5:00am
Return from Corregidor to Manila
a) departure on Dec 10 @ 2:30pm and 5:30pm
b) departure on Dec 11 @ 2:30pm
3) If applicable, make accommodations reservation with Sun Cruises (only registered participants will be given reservations; 1 room per participant only). Pay the appropriate accommodations booking amount through the payment mode advised by Sun Cruises.
4) On Dec 3 & 4 (as advised through email and text by the organizers) at R.O.X., attend the Runners’ Briefing, pick-up the race pack, and claim the Boarding Pass and/or Accommodations Booking ticket from Sun Cruises. Ensure to bring the printout of your CIHM Race Registration Confirmation. Anyone may pick up your kit at R.O.X. during the R.O.X Runners’ Briefing from 3pm to 8pm. They may be asked for identification and your signed authorization note.